Welcome to Digital Tools Hub! These Terms of Service govern your use of our website, www.digitaltoolshub.com. By accessing or using our website, you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Content Accuracy: We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information about digital marketing products and services. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of the content on our website. The information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice.
- Intellectual Property: All the content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and videos, is protected by intellectual property rights and is the property of Digital Tools Hub or our licensors. You are prohibited from using, copying, or distributing our content without our prior written permission.
- External Links: Our website may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by Digital Tools Hub. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these external websites. Your use of any linked websites is at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability: Digital Tools Hub and its team will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of our website or the information provided. This includes any loss of data, revenue, or profits.
- Modifications: We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any aspect of our website or services at any time without prior notice. We may also update these Terms of Service from time to time. It is your responsibility to review the most current version of the terms.
By continuing to use our website, you acknowledge and agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions, please refrain from using our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Terms of Service, please contact us through our Support email
Last updated: [09-05-2023]
The Digital Tools Hub Team